SILVER 8

Sunday, December 19, 2010

SILVER 8 - Mudah, Berkesan, Murah

Hi Ladies,

Siapa yang berminat nak beli Silver 8, you can order with me. The reason I am sharing this is because Silver 8 is really good as I am taking it now too.

Sharing of real stories after taking Silver 8 as at 16th December 2010 :
1. I can now jog non stop instead of only jog for 200 metres , and walk and jog again 200 metres.
2. It's hard for me to sweat during workout. Now I am sweating after jogging only 400 metres.
3. I have more energy when I go to work.
4. My metabolic age was 48 and now is 46 (need to shed more weight as I am overweight).
5. My weight was 66kg and now is 63.9kg (without dieting. I even ate rice at 10 pm , which is not good la kan).
6. My mum's knee is no longer painful.
7. My cousin's used to sweat so much and now she doesn't.
8. There is one doctor who let his 93 year old mother on consume silver 8 and she can now even use the threadmill.

Other benefits would be :
1.It improves your stamina and endurance while doing work out (this product would be a great help for people who wants to do long hour work out)
2.It improves your internal body system
3.It burns fat and build muscle
4.It is suitable for children (14 years old) up to golden age.

The key to lose weight is to burn fat and build muscle, and this is the product that you're looking for. Your body won't gain fat abruptly after stop taking this product as the effect is the same as exercise. But if we consume too much fatty food , I doubt we'll maintain slim forever :) . This product is suitable for children up to golden age citizen.
I would like to share my family's picture testimonial after taking silver 8 as below.
Silver 8-Testimonial Lady-1.JPG

Silver 8-Testimonial Lady-2.JPG

Silver 8-Testimonial Girl Teenager-1.JPG

Each box contains 40 sachet of Silver 8 and to be consumed 2 sachet daily (before breakfast and before lunch).

The price of Silver 8 as below :
Qty
Price (MYR)
1 box
366
2 boxes
699
3 boxes
998
Buy 3 boxes , share with your friends and enjoy greater discount.

This price is way much cheaper than going to slimming centre. My suggestions after taking silver 8 is to walk more and take the stairs i.e. simple thing that all of us can do without fail.

For more info on the product , can surf www.esabee.biz

To understand more on the magic of this product i.e. microalgae , can surf here :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microphyte

http://www.naturalnews.com/microalgae.html

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/07/090701150849.htm


God willing, you can feel the difference after drinking this product and you won’t be disappointed with the good effect that you will experience.

Kindly sms your details to Khairuddin (010.404.4700). Courier charges is FOC.


Drink Silver 8 , See Result , and Spread the Word...



60 peratus rakyat malaysia gemok

Mengikut perangkaan, jumlah rakyat Malaysia ialah 28.6 juta orang. Jika 60 peratus adalah gemuk, itu bermakna lebih kurang 17 juta rakyat Malaysia adalah gemuk. Ianya agak menakutkan bukan.....di bawah ni ada artikel yang saya baca dari bernama.

Saya rasa masalah utama kegemukan ialah kerana kurangnya senaman, bukannya apa, semuanya sibuk dengan pekerjaan sampai tiada masa untuk bersenam.
SILVER 8 dapat membantu anda.

No comments:

Post a Comment